Preparing the Pre7tysimple planner
How to Prepare the Pre7tySimple Planner
Once you have printed out the Pre7tySimple Planner, you’re almost ready. All that remains to do, is to cut along the cut-lines, hole punch the sides and stick it in your Filo-fax (or wherever you plan to keep it!).
You will need:
· Printed Pre7tySimple Planner
· A pair of scissors (or a guillotine)
· A hole punch
· An A5 Filo-fax
Before beginning, make sure you read this part to the end before starting!
1. Lay out printed Pre7tySimple Planner in front of you, as you see in the photo below.
2. Turn the first page over, so that you can see the cut-line.
3. Cut along the line.
4. Place the left page down, with the same page facing up.
5. Then, fold the right-page over the top of the other one.
6. Well done! Now, turn the next page over so that you can see the cut-line.
7. Cut along the next line.
8. Place the left page on top of the others, same side facing up.
9. Turn the page in your right hand over and place it on top of the pile.
10. Repeat these steps until you make it all the way through the booklet.
11. Good job! Now, turn the booklet over so that you can see the front page again.
12. In a similar fashion to before, turn the front page over- like turning the page of a book.
13. Now, hole punch each page. For an A5 Filo-fax, see the photographs below:
14. Once you hole punch the first page, turn it over and place it to one side.
15. Now hole punch the entire booklet in the same way. Remember, it doesn’t have to be perfect!
16. Once complete, slot the pages into your A5 Filo-fax and you’re ready to go!
This is everything you’ll need to know for getting your own Pre7tySimple Planner ready to use. Once you get full use of it, feel free to print it out again! You can use the food & mood log as many times as you like!
We hope you found this guide useful! If you are still having difficulties, please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com. We’re happy to help!
Click here to visit our How to Print the Pre7tySimple Planner guide.
- The Pre7tySimple Team