How to Print the Pre7tySimple Planner
Our step-by-step guide of how to print out the Pre7tySimple Planner, which comes as part of the Healthy Habits Bundle. Still unsure? Get in touch!
Printing the Pre7tysimple PLanner
How to Print the Pre7tySimple Planner!
This stage is pretty important so it’s worth a read before wasting any paper!
You will need:
The Healthy Habits Bundle
Access to a Computer
A Printer (& B&W ink)
A4 Paper (120gsm thickness is ideal)
Read this guide from start to end.
Fill paper draw of printer with A4 paper
Push the paper into alignment with the printer before starting.
Note: Printers and software may vary, so yours may not look exactly the same as the screenshots in the guide. That being said, all printers nowadays should offer the same options- you just may have to search for them a little more.
Open the Pre7tysimple planner file on your computer.
Go to File, and click Print.
3. Select the 2-sided option.
4. Then, click Show Details to give you more options.
5. Go to the Paper Size menu and select A4 Borderless.
6. Next, click Landscape.
7. Almost there! Select the Fill Entire Page option.
8. Now, select Layout in the drop down menu, as seen in the screenshot below:
9. In the new options that appear, select Short Edge Binding.
10. You are now ready to print! Click Print and you’re finished.
This is everything you’ll need to know to print your Pre7tySimple Planner - Feel free to print it out as many times as you like!
Next, you’ll need some scissors and a hole-punch to finish getting your food & mood log ready to use.
Click here to visit our How to Prepare the Pre7tySimple Planner guide.
We hope you found this guide useful! If you are still having difficulties, please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com. We’re happy to help!
-The Pre7tySimple Team